Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Got A Premium Account

Well, all of the eBay stuff is done and taken care of. I mailed everything out, processed payments, and transferred the money to my checking account. It should be available by Friday. That's when I'll be buying my GPS (Venture Cx). I can't wait! I'm really chomping on the bit.

I did get a premium account with www.geocaching.com. I'm not sure what to think about the premium account yet. I'm still trying to figure out the pocket query option. I know there's 300 plus caches in my zip code. But my query is only bringing back 100 caches. I guess it'll take a little playing with before I get it totally figured out. It's all a learning experience for me. Although I've only had a premium account for only a few hours, it seems as if $30/year is a little steep for what you get. But then again, maybe it's worth it. I guess time will tell.

No comments: