Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DNF: Thanks! BGCG (GCQ6HW)

Thanks! BGCG (GCQ6HW)
Difficulty: 1/1
Did Not Find


This is the second time I went out to find this cache. I went right after work. I'm only using satalite maps to locate these caches, so I'm working at a disadvantage. But from what I can tell, it's the back corner of a store by the meters. The clue is "It Will Drive You Nuts." So I'm assuming it is a modified hex nut to hold the cache. It's a micro, so that sounds reasonable. They also said it was an unusual container. But I looked and couldn't find anything. So this was my second attempt, and I failed. I'd like to try again, but it's hard to search without looking suspicious. It would be really hard to explain to a cop that I'm GeoCaching without having a GPS in hand. So I look really quick while pretending to be on my cel phone. I poke around for a short time, then head on out.

I think I'll try another cache this weekend. Perhaps something easier.

No comments: